We require approximately 4 hours work a month and the rate of pay will be £10 an hour.
The type of jobs involved will be as follows, with a specific programme of work agreed each month:
– Cleaning, and repairing when necessary, the bus shelters, road signs, notice boards and any other council assets
– Clearing back overgrowth hiding road signs, gates, bus stops etc
– Cutting back grass by bus stops
– Occasional litter picking, especially from ditches, which Stroud DC doesn’t clear
– Clearing debris (e.g. surface leaves) from drains occasionally
– Any other odd jobs to keep Standish clean, safe and tidy
You will need to supply your own equipment, to be self-employed and to hold public liability insurance (copies will need to be supplied). 2 references will be required.
If you are interested in this role please send a brief statement outlining your skills and experience to Clare Davies, Parish Clerk by 28th October 2018, via email to email@example.com