Standish, Gloucestershire is a dispersed rural community of around 160 homes and an adult population of about 370, located between Gloucester and Stroud. At its heart is a fine mediaeval church and village hall, which sit alongside a former Almonry known as Standish Court, now converted into private housing.
The ecclesiastical parish of Standish is the oldest in the country, dating from 1205.
Village life in the twenty-first century centres on:
HOW TO BOOK THE VILLAGE HALL
First check available dates in the Hall calendar HERE
(N.B. does not work with Internet Explorer)
Then view hire charges and booking procedure HERE